what is?

Try to post your problem here, there is a chance, someone clever will help you.

Moderator: convert-me.com

what is?

Postby clee » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:53 am

What is 1/1000 of an inch called?

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:45 am

In the US, it would be a "mil."

However, I did see another post that said that would not be recognized in the UK; they'd call it a "thou" (but I don't know that to be true)

Return to Other math problems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions