Try to post your problem here, there is a chance, someone clever will help you.

Moderator: convert-me.com


Postby Guest » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:21 pm

In computer graphics linear size is discussed in pixel units. Is the term a popular name for an S.I. recognized term and if so which one? Or, is it a unique measurement which can be converted into centimetres, inches, etc. and what is the conversion scale? Thanks for your help.

Return to Other math problems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions