viscosity unit conversion question

Questions and answers on how to convert things from one unit or system to another


viscosity unit conversion question

Postby » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:57 pm

Hi Can anyone tell me how to convert the viscosity units centistokes and centipoids back and forth.

CentiPoises to CentiStokes

Postby » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:28 am

CentiPoises (cp) = CentiStokes (cSt) x SG (Specific Gravity)

Return to How to convert?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions