is this possible

Questions and answers on how to convert things from one unit or system to another


is this possible

Postby guest » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:43 am


i am getting a contact pressure of 168653 (what could be the unit) between glass and gasket while doing the analysis for IP. my model is in mm and material properties in N/mm2. if its 0.168 bar . is it possible?

Return to How to convert?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions