Metric Cross section to AWG

Questions and answers on how to convert things from one unit or system to another


Metric Cross section to AWG

Postby SWenig » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:57 pm

Does anyone have a chart for finding the AWG (American Wire Guage) form the metric cross sectional measure (mm2) for wire?

Return to How to convert?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions