Questions and answers on how to convert things from one unit or system to another



Postby Amanda » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:13 am

If a tree transpires 3 meters of ground water per day over a period of one year, estimate the the annual loss of groundwater in cubic meters if the area along the stream is 60 kilometers long and 2 kilometers wide. :twisted:

Return to How to convert?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions