mm WG to SFPM

Questions and answers on how to convert things from one unit or system to another


mm WG to SFPM

Postby Intruder9 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:16 pm

How would I go about converting 77 mm WG to SFPM

check your units

Postby wisepeppy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:30 am

mm WG is "millimeters water gauge" which is a pressure.

SFPM, from what I can tell, is "surface feet per minute", which is the relative linear speed of the edge of a rotating circle (wheel, spindle, etc.)

You might as well be asking, "How do I convert psi to mph?"

If this is not the case, then you need to provide more information.

Some would say there's no such thing as a stupid question, but sometimes I wonder.

Return to How to convert?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions