Don't know how to calculate the area of your garden or circumference of a pond? Ask your question here.
Forum rules
Dear forum visitors,

Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.

All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on FaceBook page

Thank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.


Postby jenbybrush » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:40 am

i want to put a sign on a building. the building length is 30 feet. the sign can only be a percentage of the building and somebody told me that it could be the square footage of that. man... that dosen't make any sense.

Postby Dirtman » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:28 am

Nope, not at all Jen LOL

There is hope however! I suggest you call a local sign company. They will know the local codes and can tell you what the maximum size your sign can be.

They will, of course, then try to sell you a sign. :-)

Posts: 574
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:04 pm
Location: California

More info

  • List of all units you can convert online
  • Metric conversion
  • Convert pounds to gallons
  • Convert grams to cups
  • Grams to milliliters
  • Imperial vs US Customary
  • History of measurement
  • Return to Calculating things

    Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions