You are welcome to suggest new categories, units and conversion calculators to be added to Convert-Me.Com
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,

Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.

All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on convert-me.com FaceBook page

Thank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.


Postby burg » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:42 am

I think there should be a conversion between hardness scales. Rockwell, Vickers, Brinell, Knoop

Postby bronchole » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:25 pm

I'll second this request.

Probably be a good adea to give it a scale relitive to houshold things also. Like McMaster Carr does on their Rockwell scale: [ img ]
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Postby kan123 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:47 am

This is a challenging request. Many of the relationships are only approximate because different methods are used to make the measurements.
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:42 am

More info

  • List of all units you can convert online
  • Metric conversion
  • Convert pounds to gallons
  • Convert grams to cups
  • Grams to milliliters
  • Imperial vs US Customary
  • History of measurement
  • Return to Suggestions

    Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions