Page 1 of 1

-ve or mm WG Vacuum units?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:51 pm
by khuener
I have seen several of these recently and am trying to be sure I know what they are. They have usually been in the form of "-ve 200mmWG". The WG (instead of mmWC, mmH2O or mmHG) is also a problem. Any help would be great.