What does PART means?

Questions and answers on how to convert things from one unit or system to another
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,

Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.

All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on convert-me.com FaceBook page

Thank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.

What does PART means?

Postby matrox » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:34 pm

Let's say that we need:
1 part of A (which is powder)
2 parts of B (which is also powder)
Melt A and B
Then add 2.2 cc. of C (which is oil based)

My problem is the term "part".

Could someone help me out?


Postby Guest » Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:10 am

Part can be any measurment you want as long as they are equivilant.
So try 1 cup A....2 cups B.
or 1 pound A and Two pounds B.

Just change part to your unit of measurment.


More info

  • List of all units you can convert online
  • Metric conversion
  • Convert pounds to gallons
  • Convert grams to cups
  • Grams to milliliters
  • Imperial vs US Customary
  • History of measurement
  • Return to How to convert?

    Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions