how do i convert cubic centimeters into litres

Questions and answers on how to convert things from one unit or system to another
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,

Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.

All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on convert-me.com FaceBook page

Thank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.

how do i convert cubic centimeters into litres

Postby dom- plz help me » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:17 am

som1 help me with this question!!!


a paddling pool is cylindrical with a diameter of 150cm david fills the pool 2 a depth of 25 cm . a) find the volume of water in the pool in litres. 1 cmcubed=1 gram
dom- plz help me
 

..

Postby dom- plz help me » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:23 am

plz help
dom- plz help me
 

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:39 am

1 L = 1000 cm^3
1 mL = 1 cm^3
Guest
 

LOL MY ANTIES A MATH TEACHER Y DIDNT I THINK OV THT

Postby dom- plz help me » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:46 am

3.75 LITRES LOL, FOUND IT!!!

MY AUNTIES A MATH TEACHER LOL WTF!!!
dom- plz help me
 

Re: a pool 25' across , 4 ft deep how many gallons

Postby cjedwards@kmts.ca » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:51 pm

dom- plz help me wrote:som1 help me with this question!!!


a paddling pool is cylindrical with a diameter of 150cm david fills the pool 2 a depth of 25 cm . a) find the volume of water in the pool in litres. 1 cmcubed=1 gram
cjedwards@kmts.ca
 

Postby spider » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:20 am

Volume of a cylinder = (diameter / 2) * (diameter / 2) * pi * depth =
(150/2) * (150/2) * 3.14159265 * 25 =
75 *75 * 3.14159265 * 25 =
5625 * 3.14159265 * 25 =
17671.45865625 * 25 = 441786.46640625 cubic centimeters

1 liter = 1 cubic decimeter = 1000 cubic centimeters.

Finally, volume in liters = 441786.46640625 / 1000 = 441.786466 liters

Use the following link to calculate volume of any cylinder in many different units of measurement:

http://www.aqua-calc.com/calculate/volume-cylinder
Last edited by spider on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
spider
competent
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:57 am
Location: United States

How

Postby Unknown » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:25 am

o i turn a unit into cubic units?
Unknown
 

Postby sourpuss » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:51 am

Anonymous wrote:1 L = 1000 cm^3
1 mL = 1 cm^3


thank u sooooooooooooooooo much 4 dat info
sourpuss
 

Postby sourpuss » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:53 am

spider wrote:Volume of a cylinder = (diameter / 2) * (diameter / 2) * pi * depth =
(150/2) * (150/2) * 3.14159265 * 25 =
75 *75 * 3.14159265 * 25 =
5625 * 3.14159265 * 25 =
17671.45865625 * 25 = 441786.46640625 cubic centimeters

1 liter = 1 cubic decimeter = 1000 cubic centimeters.

Finally, volume in liters = 441786.46640625 / 1000 = 441.786466 liters

Use the following link to calculate volume of any cylinder in many different units of measurement:

http://www.aqua-calc.com/calc_volcyl.php
dats just weerd
sourpuss
 

HElp

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:01 am

CAn anyone tell me how many cubic centimeters are in a liter?
Guest
 


More info

  • List of all units you can convert online
  • Metric conversion
  • Convert grams to cups
  • Grams to milliliters
  • Imperial vs US Customary
  • History of measurement
  • Return to How to convert?

    Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions