You are welcome to suggest new categories, units and conversion calculators to be added to Convert-Me.Com

Moderator: convert-me.com


Postby biology student » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:56 pm

i'm trying to figure out the unit S (what's its full name?).
it has to do with sedimentation of particles in a centrifuge, doesn't it?
can it be converted to units of density / mass / size :?:
biology student

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions