Switch to full style
Disscussing old, rare, very specific or otherwise uncommon units and measurements

Forum rules

Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,

Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.

All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on convert-me.com FaceBook page

Thank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.

-ve or mm WG Vacuum units?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:51 pm

I have seen several of these recently and am trying to be sure I know what they are. They have usually been in the form of "-ve 200mmWG". The WG (instead of mmWC, mmH2O or mmHG) is also a problem. Any help would be great.