CONVERSION NEEDED!!!!!!

Disscussing old, rare, very specific or otherwise uncommon units and measurements

Moderator: convert-me.com

CONVERSION NEEDED!!!!!!

Postby N 78 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Hi! So, here we go.... YES I just had LIPO and I am saying for the world to know. It was a great choice for me and I am really happy. The only thing is this dar-garn freaking tight as heck jump suit from my knees to basically breast! Wow ~ little TOO HOT in good ol' ARIZONA to be wearing this thing I tell you what, it terrible!!!!! I can barely breath and Its on for 6-8 weeks! HOLY MOLY~

Ok here is my question please!!!! Help!!!! I need some sort of immediate gradification!

please convert 1750cc's to actual pounds! I'd love to know what my good ol' doc got outta me~

Thank you from the "granny beige jumpsuit" girl
N 78

Re: CONVERSION NEEDED!!!!!!

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:42 pm

N 78 wrote:Hi! So, here we go.... YES I just had LIPO and I am saying for the world to know. It was a great choice for me and I am really happy. The only thing is this dar-garn freaking tight as heck jump suit from my knees to basically breast! Wow ~ little TOO HOT in good ol' ARIZONA to be wearing this thing I tell you what, it terrible!!!!! I can barely breath and Its on for 6-8 weeks! HOLY MOLY~

Ok here is my question please!!!! Help!!!! I need some sort of immediate gradification!

please convert 1750cc's to actual pounds! I'd love to know what my good ol' doc got outta me~

Thank you from the "granny beige jumpsuit" girl

I don't know a density for human fat. I'm going to guess 0.9 kg/L based on other fats, cooking oils, etc. Sp 1.75 L x 0.9 kg/L = 1.58 kg, or about 3.5 lb.

Return to Exotic units