Ugly

You are welcome to suggest new categories, units and conversion calculators to be added to Convert-Me.Com

Moderator: convert-me.com

Ugly

Postby MacGee » Tue May 15, 2007 4:19 pm

I like the approach of Convert-Me. It's easier to use than other conversion utilities I've seen. But all the other modules I use, Wikipedia, Google Mail, Currency Converter, Acronyma have a clean look—white background with cool blue trimmings. This gives me a restful page to look at, free from clashing, garish colours. Convert-Me's yellow and beige colour scheme sticks out like a bleeding thumb. And as for the flashing dots...
MacGee

Re: Ugly

Postby convert-me.com » Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 am

MacGee wrote:I like the approach of Convert-Me. It's easier to use than other conversion utilities I've seen. But all the other modules I use, Wikipedia, Google Mail, Currency Converter, Acronyma have a clean look—white background with cool blue trimmings. This gives me a restful page to look at, free from clashing, garish colours. Convert-Me's yellow and beige colour scheme sticks out like a bleeding thumb. And as for the flashing dots...

You're probably right, we need to re-design the site badly. Bad news is we're not designers. I guess we need to hire someone to do the job. Thank you for the feedback!
Convert-Me.Com - Interactive Units Conversion
http://www.convert-me.com/
convert-me.com
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions