help with the psychological test about the guilty of Laura&q

You are welcome to suggest new categories, units and conversion calculators to be added to Convert-Me.Com

Moderator: convert-me.com

help with the psychological test about the guilty of Laura&q

Postby marildo.elias@ibest.com.b » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:34 am

Hi there, I am Chiko. i live in the south of brasil, I am a teacher of english. After reading the test, i got very curious and intrested in it. But I got a big problem. It doesn´t work. I successfully completed it and when I send the answers what comes back is a mesage written in a russian or any kind of language, i don´t know. Could you help me sending me the original of this short test? You will be helping me a lot... I'd like to recieve the answers if possible in a written document program, like "word". Please answer this to me. Thanks alot. Bye. Chiko.
marildo.elias@ibest.com.b

Re: help with the psychological test about the guilty of Lau

Postby convert-me.com » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:24 pm

marildo.elias@ibest.com.b wrote:Hi there, I am Chiko. i live in the south of brasil, I am a teacher of english. After reading the test, i got very curious and intrested in it. But I got a big problem. It doesn´t work. I successfully completed it and when I send the answers what comes back is a mesage written in a russian or any kind of language, i don´t know. Could you help me sending me the original of this short test? You will be helping me a lot... I'd like to recieve the answers if possible in a written document program, like "word". Please answer this to me. Thanks alot. Bye. Chiko.

Hey, I got what you mean, though it is not related to measurements conversion at all. It is about an old so called psychological test that I put on the web 10 years ago on my home page. The test has not been working for a long time and I almost forgot about it. Well, I fixed it now, enjoy. :D But please don't take the results too seriously! :!:
Convert-Me.Com - Interactive Units Conversion
http://www.convert-me.com/
convert-me.com
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions