IS THIS SITE WORKING ?

Don't know how to calculate the area of your garden or circumference of a pond? Ask your question here.

Moderator: convert-me.com

IS THIS SITE WORKING ?

Postby SpudLovers » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:53 pm

:?: :?: We posted a query on the 24th of April and, have had no response. :) Do we need to re-post or are we just being ignored ? Post was by SpudLovers re: Milliliters to Milligrams and it concerns the health of our pets so we really need some help, all other resources confuse us. Thanks - :? (oh yeah, it is not hard to confuse us ) :? --- :) Thanks
Last edited by SpudLovers on Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpudLovers

Re: IS THIS SITE WORKING ?

Postby Knight » Wed May 12, 2004 12:29 am

SpudLovers wrote::?: :?: We posted a query on the 24th of April and, have had no response. :) Do we need to re-post or are we just being ignored ? Post was by SpudLovers re: Milliliters to Milligrams and it concerns the health of our pets so we really need some help, all other resources confuse us. Thanks - :? (oh yeah, it is not hard to confuse us ) :? --- :) Thanks

I've posted a response to your original post.

Remember that this website is very much a labor of love that Sergy and his wife have put up. Shill and Myself try to post answers when we can, but at least for me, real life tends to drag me kicking and screaming away from the computer on occasion.
William J. Knight
Health Physicist
Los Alamos National Labs
Knight
Expert

Return to Calculating things