re crude oil

Questions and answers on how to convert things from one unit or system to another

Moderator: convert-me.com

re crude oil

Postby falcon1933 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:40 am

i would like to thank u for the response, however, i did open up the enclosure, i can't believe that any one would put out drivel like that let alone expect someone to believe it, not ur falt u did well w/good intentions just the oil ind. and the gov. giving the john q. the run around again, again thank u.
falcon1933

Re: re crude oil

Postby Dirtman » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:09 am

falcon1933 wrote:i would like to thank u for the response, however, i did open up the enclosure, i can't believe that any one would put out drivel like that let alone expect someone to believe it, not ur falt u did well w/good intentions just the oil ind. and the gov. giving the john q. the run around again, again thank u.

Which part of http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/pet/pet_pnp_pct_dc_nus_pct_m.htm are you commenting on? The break-down per barrel of crude oil?
Dirtman
Expert

Re: re crude oil

Postby falcon1933 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:57 pm

the whole thing is a crock. sorry about that, i do know for a fact that at least 90% of of a barrel of crude is used for by products, that is where the real money is not for fuel, so the enclosure has to be a fairy tail, somone is buying it, i'm not.
falcon1933

Return to How to convert?