I need to translation for measurements from Danish.....

Questions and answers on how to convert things from one unit or system to another

Moderator: convert-me.com

I need to translation for measurements from Danish.....

Postby Sweething » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:02 am

measurements from Danish to English.,,,,,needed conversion Form Danish to English measurements such as: cups , teaspoons,tablespoon,pounds,ounces...etc. ...
....here is a sample of what the directions says....[ haeld 4 dl koldt vand i en skal. Tilsaet posens indhold og pisk kraftigt. ] I would be so grateful if anyone can help me...Thank you .. :roll:
Sweething

Re: I need to translation for measurements from Danish.....

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:45 pm

Sweething wrote:measurements from Danish to English.,,,,,needed conversion Form Danish to English measurements such as: cups , teaspoons,tablespoon,pounds,ounces...etc. ...
....here is a sample of what the directions says....[ haeld 4 dl koldt vand i en skal. Tilsaet posens indhold og pisk kraftigt. ] I would be so grateful if anyone can help me...Thank you .. :roll:

First thing I did was through the Danish through a language translator at http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran. That gave me:

"haeld 4 dl cold water to a shall. Promise the bag contend and whip hard." Not much help...

As to the "Danish" measurements, this is a bit easier: "4 dl cold water" would be 4 deciliters, or 1.691 cups.

Postby Knight » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:47 pm

Sweething wrote:measurements from Danish to English.,,,,,needed conversion Form Danish to English measurements such as: cups , teaspoons,tablespoon,pounds,ounces...etc. ...
....here is a sample of what the directions says....[ haeld 4 dl koldt vand i en skal. Tilsaet posens indhold og pisk kraftigt. ] I would be so grateful if anyone can help me...

First thing I did was through the Danish through a language translator at http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran. That gave me:

"haeld 4 dl cold water to a shall. Promise the bag contend and whip hard." Not much help...

As to the "Danish" measurements, this is a bit easier: "4 dl cold water" would be 4 deciliters, or 1.691 cups.
William J. Knight
Health Physicist
Los Alamos National Labs
Knight
Expert

Postby another guest » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:04 am

"haeld 4 dl koldt vand i en skal. Tilsaet posens indhold og pisk kraftigt"

pour 4 deciliters of cold water into a bowl. Add the contents of the bag and whisk vigorously
another guest

Return to How to convert?