Boiling points of water and ethonol at different vacuums.

Don't know how to calculate the area of your garden or circumference of a pond? Ask your question here.

Moderator: convert-me.com

Boiling points of water and ethonol at different vacuums.

Postby 2dinosaurs » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:09 am

Well, an honor to be here in "Conversion Heaven". When I started to seek a chart showing the boiling points of water and ethonol at different stages of a vacuum, I thought it would be a bit of minutes or so to find the information here on the internet. Hmmm, after a few days of searching I did find my way here. If anyone knows where a chart is, you folks will.

I would like to know the boiling points of water and ethonol at different inches hg gauge. The location of a calculator or chart would be most welcome.

Thank you, 2dinosaurs
In paradise I will be a noted inventor. . .here I work hard at my many re-inventions of the wheel.
2dinosaurs

Postby Dirtman » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:51 am

Dirtman
Expert

Thank you Dirtman

Postby 2dinosaurs » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:59 pm

Just as I suspected. . .thank you Dirtman for the URL of the perfect conversion caculator for water and alcohol vacuum conversion temperatures. A pleasure to add this site to my box of tools. Perhaps now I can indeed invent a wheel within a wheel. . .
In paradise I will be a noted inventor. . .here I work hard at my many re-inventions of the wheel.
2dinosaurs

Return to Calculating things