calculate mg to mcg

Don't know how to calculate the area of your garden or circumference of a pond? Ask your question here.
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,

Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.

All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on convert-me.com FaceBook page

Thank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.

calculate mg to mcg

Postby gb » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:40 pm

I need to calculate how many levothyroxine .05mg tabs it will take to equal one lovothyroxine 75mcg tablets. Anyone know?
gb

Re: calculate mg to mcg

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:48 pm

gb wrote:I need to calculate how many levothyroxine .05mg tabs it will take to equal one lovothyroxine 75mcg tablets. Anyone know?

0,05 mg = 50 mcg, so 1.5

mcg to mg

Postby jennie » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:15 am

hello i need to take 150mcg of catapress tablet but want i have here is .1mg how do i cut it to get the right dose that i need to take... thanks
jennie

Re: mcg to mg

Postby Dirtman » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:38 am

jennie wrote:hello i need to take 150mcg of catapress tablet but want i have here is .1mg how do i cut it to get the right dose that i need to take... thanks

0.1 mg = 100 micrograms (mcg), so 1.5 tablets.

FWIW, you'll usually get an answer quicker if you ask a new question in a new post. Individuals that answer don't always look at older questions, even if there is a recent reply.
Dirtman
Expert

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:17 pm

445MG TO G

Re: calculate mg to mcg

Postby danialpaul1 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:15 pm

hey don't take over dosage kindly must contact your near doctor who will guide you better ! because all medications have different dosage as require on time !
danialpaul1

More info

• List of all units you can convert online
  • Metric conversion
  • Convert pounds to gallons
  • Convert grams to cups
  • Grams to milliliters
  • Imperial vs US Customary
  • History of measurement
  • Return to Calculating things

Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions