how to convert umol/L to mg/Dl

Questions and answers on how to convert things from one unit or system to another
Forum rules
Dear convert-me.com forum visitors,

Our forum has been available for many years. In September 2014 we decided to switch it to read-only mode. Month after month we saw less posts with questions and answers from real people and more spam posts. We were spending more and more resources cleaning the spam until there were less them 1 legitimate message per 100 spam posts. Then we decided it's time to stop.

All the posts in the forum will be available and searchable. We understand there are a lot of useful information and we aren't going to remove anything. As for the new questions, you can always ask them on convert-me.com FaceBook page

Thank you for being with us and sorry for any inconveniences this could caused.

how to convert umol/L to mg/Dl

Postby heuer77 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:20 pm

Hi! How can I convert this medical unit of measurement? All I can see is the conversion from mg/Dl to mmol/L. This reading is for creatinine level. Many thanks.
heuer77

Re: how to convert umol/L to mg/Dl

Postby Ken Chevy » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:43 am

heuer77 wrote:Hi! How can I convert this medical unit of measurement? All I can see is the conversion from mg/Dl to mmol/L. This reading is for creatinine level. Many thanks.

per:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/diabetes/faq/p ... ion-9.html

bottom of page:

More conversions:

To convert mmol/l of HDL or LDL cholesterol to mg/dl, multiply by 39.
To convert mg/dl of HDL or LDL cholesterol to mmol/l, divide by 39.

To convert mmol/l of triglycerides to mg/dl, multiply by 89.
To convert mg/dl of triglycerides to mmol/l, divide by 89.

To convert umol (micromoles) /l of creatinine to mg/dl, divide by 88.
To convert mg/dl of creatinine to umol/l, multiply by 88.
Ken Chevy
competent

Postby Ken Chevy » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:51 am

Use google, fast answers on most things, give it a try. Don't believe everything it finds, but it will usually bring up enough hits that you can read a few and see if several agree. EASY to use, look how easy it was to find YOUR answer:

[ img ]
Ken Chevy
competent

creatinine

Postby heuer77 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:48 pm

Ken Chevy wrote:Use google, fast answers on most things, give it a try. Don't believe everything it finds, but it will usually bring up enough hits that you can read a few and see if several agree. EASY to use, look how easy it was to find YOUR answer:

[ img ]

hi Ken!! t'was a great help of you my friend. a relief on my side since i was bothered that my kidney's into rejection after i learned and convert that figure. im a KT patient and need to know the level of toxicity though it's above the normal but for me it's just okay... my normal creatinine plays at the minimum of 1.3 and go high as 2.1. was worried because i've got a flu and fever for two days and might cause (and alarming for me) my kidney a negative effect. thank God.

i searched the same site before i post here but i wasn't that attentive to read the last part where in my query was answered there hahaha... to you ken, again, thanks..

from the philippines...... erwin aka heuer
heuer77

Re: how to convert umol/L to mg/Dl

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:38 pm

heuer77 wrote:Hi! How can I convert this medical unit of measurement? All I can see is the conversion from mg/Dl to mmol/L. This reading is for creatinine level. Many thanks.

More info

• List of all units you can convert online
  • Metric conversion
  • Convert pounds to gallons
  • Convert grams to cups
  • Grams to milliliters
  • Imperial vs US Customary
  • History of measurement
  • Return to How to convert?

Our Privacy Policy       Cooking Measures Converter       Metric conversions